Friday, April 3, 2009

Old Newspaper !!!!

Ever wonder what's your dream job ? If your dream job is to become an outstanding newspaper deliveryman... keep reading !!


I'll try to make it simple and interesting


The story goes like this...


My birthday is around the corner.... and my friends love me so much that they have decided to collect RM4000 and buy me A BIG BIRTHDAY PRESENT.


We managed to get a sponsor from SIN CHEW DAILY of 100 copies of newspaper for 3 weeks. Our job was to get orders and deliver them !! Imagine waking up early in the morning and to deliver the newspaper from door to door !! Some nerds needed to 'eat' their newspaper before class. Which means we have to deliver all the papers by 7.30am.


Anyway, I would like to thank all my friends who ordered from me and to those who bought the remaining newspapers so that I can get back earlier and sleep. Thank you guys. Special thanks to MWX and friends. Although they did not read the papers they bought it to boil soup. =)




Finally, here are some tips on how to become a professional Newspaper Deliveryman


You gotta wear and act like a professional !!
( Picture : Joana )



You gotta 'tunjuk gigi' to let people know you got brush your teeth early in the morning !!
( Picture : YingTuan )



You gotta have a check list of who are the PONDANS so that you wont have to cross their room and got raped !!
( Picture : KaiChiat )



You dont have to put on make up to act cute and sexy !!
( Picture : Ice Bing )




AND the winner goes to our Professional Newspaper Deliveryman,
VINCENT Eng Choon Heng !!

He can wear his helmet in less than 1 second !!!



He can recall all the room numbers while dreaming of Ice Bing !!



He can ride his motor half asleep !!




The End~
.
.
.
.
.